Sunday, 29 May 2011
Podcasts - Activity 20
Hmmm, podcasts are not something I generally use. Don't get me wrong, I think they can be great. I just don't tend to use them. I listen to the radio on the way to and from work everyday and know that you can get the podcasts of those shows along with heaps of others online, but if I've missed the show, when else am I going to listen to them? Maybe while I'm cleaning out my inbox??? I just don't seem to have the time! :) In class we use flip cameras to record students' presentations and screen microphones for recording working at the board and reading. I can see the uses and advantages of using pod casts in the wider world, but I have been able to use alternate means to achieve the same outcomes. This one doesn't have me sold... yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment