Sunday, 29 May 2011
Myspace and Facebook - Task 13 and 14
After watching the you tube link to the Generation N video, I was surprised that I fell into this category being born in 1980, as I don't really FEEL part of that generation. I have never had a Myspace page and only know a few of my peers, who were budding musicians, who did. I signed up for facebook when living overseas as it was an easy way to keep informed and keep others informed without too much time commitment. Prior to facebook, I used to send home long and detailed recounts of my escapades and adventures, which I took great joy in writing - kind of like a blog/ diary of sorts. Facebook became the easy way to keep in touch while freeing up more time to find and enjoy new adventures. My concern with facebook now lies in how the privacy settings have changed and the increasingly young age of users.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment